4th Annual Granby 3v3 Tournament
August 17, 2013
Granby Soccer Tournament Video
(Turn up your speakers!)
GRANBY 3 V 3 SOCCER TOURNAMENT
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Hosted by the Granby Athletic Association Soccer
and Granby Jr. & Sr. High School Booster Club
Location: Granby Jr. & Sr. High School
385 East State Street, Granby, MA
4th Annual 3 v 3 Soccer Tournament.
We will only be accepting the first 100 teams that register!!!!
A friendly warm-up for your fall season.
- Boys & Girls U9, U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, U17, U18 or High School
- Adult Men's, Adult Women's, Adult Co-Ed
- Minimum of 3 Games in a competitive tournament.
- U11 and higher will advance to Championship rounds
- U9 & U10 will receive participation medals
- Champion t-shirts awarded to Division Champs of U11 thru the Adult Division
This tournament is a Qualifying event for the
Challenge Sports 3v3 National Championship,
at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex,
at Walt Disney World® Resort, Aug 1-4, 2014.
The top 4 teams in each division qualify.
Printable Mail-in Application
Team Roster (due at registration)
Medical Release Form (due at registration)
Age Group Requirements
Early registration discount: before July 9, 2013
Final registration for all teams is August 9, 2013